If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase, we will accept returns up to 30 days from purchase for a refund.
If you are within our return policy, you will need 3 things to return your order:
- The item(s) you are returning
- The return shipping label
- The return detail page
Fill out the return detail page and include it in your package with the item(s) you are returning. Paste the return shipping label on the package.
Details on how to receive a return shipping label can be found below.
- Enter your order information to track your order here. Use your order number, order email address, and the billing ZIP or postal code on the order.
- In the order status window click on, "Return this item" for the items you will be returning.
- Select the reason for return for each item you will be returning.
- Download your return shipping label.
- Print out the label, note down the tracking number, and paste it on your package.
Bring your package to your local FedEx store or drop box and track the package to know when to expect your refund.
Want to return your online order to a Watchstation?
You also have the option to return your Watchstation.com order directly to a Watchstation. Just head into your local Watchstation with your order confirmation email and a store representative will be more than happy to assist you with your return. Click here to find your nearest Watchstation.
*Paypal orders may not be returned in store.
Want to return an engraved or embossed item?
Custom timepieces and engraved or embossed items are considered final sale. If something isn’t quite right with your personalized item, please reach out to us with your order number and a photo of your item.